martes, 2 de mayo de 2017

¿ ∑ΦØ∆ = œlVlæ ?

My head is spinning, I can barely grasp all the (⇦)magical events of April.
Mi cabeza está dando vueltas, apenas puedo asir todos los (⇦)eventos mágicos de Abril.

Today, 27, I received a lovely message from an unidentified person who keeps contacting me, using the expected channel and credentials, or maybe even just by reading these blog posts she’s connected and I started to receive their feelings as messages, that wouldn’t be too absurd considering what I’ve been seeing lately, and it did happen something similar once already, years ago
Hoy, 27, recibí un amoroso mensaje de una persona no identificada quien sigue contactándome, usando los canales y credenciales aguardadas, o tal vez incluso al leer esta entrada de blog ella se conectó y comencé a recibir sus sentimientos como mensajes, eso no estaría tan absurdo considerando lo que he visto últimamente, y sí pasó ya algo similar una vez, hace años

I keep playing with letters and symbols trying to guess her name, at the moment I called her ∑Ø. Messages delivered through the ether, possessing human frequencies and methods in a way that could only be decrypted with the credentials we have in common… I still can’t figure you out but I’m sure you have some french/frank connection related to birth, name or the like.
Sigo jugando con letras y símbolos intentando adivinar su nombre, al momento le llamé ∑Ø. Mensajes entregados a través del éter, poseyendo frecuencias y métodos humanos en una manera que sólo podría ser des-encriptada con las credenciales que tenemos en común… todavía no te puedo resolver pero estoy seguro de que tienes alguna conexión francesa/franca relacionada a tu nacimiento, nombre o similar.
Too many coincidences have led me to believe that the name of someone who’s reading this starts with ‘C’: is it Charly or Charlotte(↯)? And you might also have E.F. as initials, A.F. or E.W. [Or inverted order; Mc’s identity stayed M.C. but E.M. ended up being M.E.]. It might be too much detail and risky to say there’s also a double consonant in your name, if by chance those double consonants were placed in the middle of your name, I would be bewildered with our newfound accuracy to communicate.
   You should even have found your numbers in these texts, and would find your name in symbols if you paid attention, although admittedly these lexigrams are somewhat vague ( ∑ΦØ∆ and œlVlæ ), you probably are starting to feel related to what is happening out here, the never ending story, or you want me to believe that:
Demasiadas coincidencias me condujeron a creer que el nombre de alguien que está leyendo esto comienza con ‘C’: ¿es Charly o Charlotte(↯)? Y también podrías tener E.F como iniciales, A.F. o E.W. [O en orden invertido; la identidad de Mc se quedó como M.C. pero E.M. terminó siendo M.E.]. Podría ser mucho detalle y arriesgado decir que también hay una doble consonante en tu nombre, si por azar esas dobles consonantes estuvieran ubicadas en medio de tu nombre, quedaría perplejo con nuestra nueva precisión para comunicarnos.
   Deberías incluso haber encontrado tus números en estos textos, y encontrarías tu nombre en símbolos si prestaras atención, aunque admitiblemente estos lexigramas son un tanto vagos ( ∑ΦØ∆ y œlVlæ ), probablemente estás comenzando a sentirte relacionada a lo que está pasando aquí, la historia sin fin, o quieres que crea eso:
Because if I went to bed early I know you are going to wake me up after midnight to take a look outside when the pretty lights in the celebration venue are lit up, it feels as if they turn them on just for me, even when the place is empty.
Porque si me fuera a dormir temprano sé que me vas a despertar después de media noche para que eche un vistazo afuera cuando las bonitas luces en el salón de eventos están prendidas, se siente como si las encendieran sólo para mí, aunque el lugar esté vacío.
_Specially_ when empty: We’re not even in a place where many potential clients might notice them, there are little to none passers-by here. ‘La Franca’s sign glows visible from my balcony and next to the butchery shop, its logo looks like a sand clock made out of two Sigma symbols, you are so mysterious… is it myself, is it Moon? I suspect you are: either Moon, Saturn or Neptune and your earthly incarnation might’ve been born this month on the 1, 2, 4, 9, 11, 15, 19 or 27.
_Especialmente_ cuando está vacío: Ni siquiera estamos en un lugar donde muchos clientes potenciales puedan notarlas, hay de pocos a nada de transeúntes aquí. El letrero de ‘La Franca’ resplandece visible desde mi balcón y junto a la carnicería, su logo parece un reloj de arena hecho con dos símbolos Sigma, eres tan misteriosa… ¿soy yo? ¿es Luna? Sospecho que eres: ya sea Luna, Saturno o Neptuno y tu encarnación terrenal podría haber nacido este mes en el 1, 2, 4, 9, 11, 15, 19 o 27.

Aw yizz, I took a bad picture and they didn’t turn it on today, it’s not April anymore.
Oh rayos, tomé una mala foto y no las encendieron hoy, ya no es Abril.
I’ve also been reading about someone looking for us, someone playful with magic or vampires. I haven’t stumbled upon any real vampire so I still don’t think they exist, believe it or not I’m still an agnostic, I only believe what I find evidence of, but I won’t reject the evidence if I find it and test it… I’ll try to guess that if I actually do know you already, your initials would be L.P. but that would be far off.
También he estado leyendo sobre alguien buscándonos, alguien juguetona con magia o vampiros. No me he topado con ningún vampiro real así que aún no creo que existan, lo creas o no aún soy un agnóstico, sólo creo lo que encuentro evidencia de, pero no rechazo la evidencia si la encuentro y la pruebo… intentaré adivinar que si de hecho ya te conociera, tus iniciales serían L.P. pero eso es improbable.
The mystery lingers.
Are ∑ΦØ∆ and œlVlæ the same person
or different people altogether?
I barely speak a few french words
and they don’t always communicate in french,
this is absurd.
El misterio perdura.
¿Son ∑ΦØ∆ y œlVlæ la misma persona
o gente completamente diferente?
Apenas hablo unas cuantas palabras en francés
y ellas no siempre se comunican en francés,
esto es absurdo.
I sound like a fortune cookie and I might be totally insane, well whatevsies haha, I know for sure I am bananas now. …æ Turned out I didn’t know her, I now know what E.F means (↯). æ…
Sueno como galleta de la fortuna y puede que esté completamente chiflado, bueno como sea jaja, sé con seguridad que ahora estoy zafado. …æ Resultó que no la conocía, ahora ya sé lo que significa E.F (↯). æ…
Besides, this was the same logic that brought me to find ‘Ҩ’. So maybe if I stop being so hermetic I’ll help them find me faster than it took me to find ‘Ҩ’.
Además, esta misma lógica me trajo a encontrar a ‘Ҩ’. Así que tal vez si dejo de ser tan hermético les ayudaré a encontrarme más rápido de lo que me tomó encontrar a ‘Ҩ’.
This 4th of April, a couple of days after Patricia’s wedding, I cut open the stitched pockets of my new suits and noticed I hadn’t opened the pockets of a suit that was gifted to me on 2008(↯), there was a little rosarium thingy inside the upper left one or the “heart pocket”.
Este 4 de Abril, un par de días después de la boda de Patricia, abrí con tijeras los bolsillos de mis nuevos trajes y noté que no había abierto los bolsillos de un traje que me fue regalado en 2008(↯), había un pequeño objeto tipo rosario adentro en el superior izquierdo o el “bolsillo del corazón”.
Not sure how they’re called elsewhere but my brother told me the object in spanish is called a “misterio”, a full rosarium is made by multiple of this… a few months ago my mind would’ve been blown by that ˆout-of-nowhere misterio findingˆ but it’s getting used to these things now, nevertheless, if not blown it keeps spinning. I also solved some puzzles.
No estoy seguro como le llaman en otros lados pero mi hermano dijo que el objeto en español se llama “misterio”, un rosario completo está hecho de varios de estos… hace unos meses mi mente habría sido estropeada por ese ˆmisterio encontrado salido-de-la-nadaˆ pero ya se está acostumbrando a este tipo de cosas ahora, sin embargo, si no estropeado sí sigue girando. También resolví algunos acertijos.

A few other dates were relevant; 14,15,16 besides of being considered holy by Catholic tradition, curiously enough, these dates mutate year after year because of the movement of the moon relative to the sun and the earth; sounds like space trinity to me.
Algunas otras fechas fueron relevantes; 14,15,16 además de ser considerados sagrados por tradición Católica, curiosamente, estas fechas mutan año tras año por el movimiento de la luna relativa al sol y la tierra; a mí me suena como trinidad espacial.

The 14th was painful indeed, felt like someone connected to us was having a bad time, I also found out that morning Ѯ passed by Santa María del Oro and I would’ve been there if chances had worked out just a tad differently;
Athena was leading me there [or was it Gaia?] but something kept me here and my friends went on their own.

El 14 sí que fue doloroso, se sintió como si alguien conectada a nosotros estuviera pasándola mal, también supe que esa mañana Ѯ pasó por Santa María del Oro y yo habría estado ahí si la suerte hubiera funcionado tan sólo un poco diferente;
Atena me estaba guiando hacia allá [¿o era Gaia?] pero algo me mantuvo aquí y mis amigos se fueron por su cuenta.

The 15th in particular felt like it was special for someone we’ll meet. That day I helped my brother in his search for a new place to live near his new workplace. At the same time I had this feeling I’d find something relevant and I think I did, this treehouse really captivated my imagination. I wonder if it has some significance to the person transmitting emotions to me accidentally whenever she reads this pages.
El 15 en particular se sintió como que era especial para alguien que conoceremos. Ese día le ayudé a mi hermano en su búsqueda de un lugar nuevo para vivir cerca de su nuevo trabajo. Al mismo tiempo tuve este presentimiento de que encontraría algo relevante y creo que lo hice, esta casa del árbol realmente cautivó mi imaginación. Me pregunto si tiene alguna significancia para la persona transmitiéndome emociones accidentalmente cuando sea que lee estas páginas.
The 16th was brilliant, fun and soul lifting in ways that I don’t feel like describing in this brief lines, I decided to enjoy this shamelessly, so let's just say G-Zeus has risen, LOL.
El 16 fue brillante, divertido y levantador de alma en maneras que no tengo ganas de describir en estas breves líneas, decidí disfrutar esto sin vergüenza, así que sólo digamos que G-Zeus se ha levantado, LOL.
On the 18th, at the time I was thinking about the fact that I’ll leave town soon, I had this feeling that something magical was yet to happen at this address: staring at the palm trees that deliver messages from your wind and lure me to the west coast, the scene from April 11th repeated itself, I turned my cellphone camera on and the same kid and dog appeared in scene, a scene in which I’m that kid, wandering among palm trees of imaginary beaches, hoping life will get better for all of us.
En el 18, al tiempo que pensaba en el hecho de que dejaré la ciudad pronto, tenía este presentimiento de que algo mágico aun faltaba por suceder en este domicilio: visfijando las palmeras que entregan mensajes de tu viento y me seducen a la costa oeste, la escena del 11 de Abril se repitió, encendí la cámara de mi célfono y el mismo plebe y perro aparecieron en escena, una escena en la cual yo soy ese plebe, vagando entre palmeras de playas imaginarias, con la esperanza en que la vida mejorará para todos nosotros.
I had been thinking about how the name of this street “Mirasoles” can be an anagram for your name and at the same time it can be a reference for the beach, that’s obvious. The next day I found myself drawing doodles over a panoramic picture of the balcony view, trying to decide what to do with my feelings for you, if I can do anything at all, wondering if you’re all right.
Había estado pensando sobre cómo el nombre de esta calle “Mirasoles” puede ser un anagrama para tu nombre y al mismo tiempo puede ser una referencia para la playa, eso es obvio. El siguiente día me encontré dibujando figuritas sobre una foto panorámica de la vista del balcón, intentando decidir qué hacer con mis sentimientos por ti, si puedo hacer lo que sea, preguntándome si estás bien.
I kept the title of your blog ‘Las únicas playas con sol’ in mind, wishing I was there.
Sostuve el título de tu blog ‘Las únicas playas con sol’ en mente, deseando estar ahí.
Even when most of your friends are cool and I can tell they really love you for the wonderful woman you are, I’ve detected a few rogue agents who hang out around you; the angels and demons protecting you have been busy.
Incluso cuando la mayoría de tus amigos son chidos y noto que realmente te aman por la maravillosa mujer que eres, he detectado algunos agentes deshonestos que andan a tu rededor; los ángeles y demonios protegiéndote han estado atareados.
Most are just trying to help, few are passive-aggressive as a habit and bad education, poor things… anyways I can deal with that no problem, but some other sick bastards are constant with their dissimulated aggressiveness and repugnant hidden messages; I know for a fact that they keep ugly dirty secrets you don’t want in your life and they feel entitled to haunt you with their hateful methods and will do everything they can to confuse you and make you feel miserable.
   Considering the fact that some of my best friends betrayed me and even one that I saved was involved in one of the silly attempts to murder me… I’d say there was justification for me to worry about your well being. I’ve been giving you space to find your own answers because I trust there’s as much of this Deity in you as there is in me. It’s been somewhat fun and interesting observing sisyphus executing their industrious labor for years, but my patience for harmful envious intruders has ran out.
La mayoría simplemente intentan ayudar, pocos son pasivo-agresivos por costumbre y mala educación, pobres… como sea puedo lidiar con eso sin problema, pero algunos otros enfermos son constantes con su agresividad disimulada y repugnantes mensajes ocultos; sé por hecho que mantienen feos secretos sucios que no quieres en tu vida y ellos se sienten intitulados a acosarte con sus odiosos métodos y harán todo lo que puedan para confundirte y hacerte sentir miserable.
   Considerando el hecho de que algunos de mis mejores amigos me traicionaron e incluso uno que salvé estuvo involucrado en los tontos intentos de asesinarme… diría que hubo justificación para que me preocupara por tu bienestar. Te he estado dando espacio para que encuentres tus propias respuestas porque confío en que hay tanto de esta Deidad en ti como lo hay en mí. Ha sido un tanto divertido e interesante observar a sísifo ejecutando su industriosa labor por años, pero mi paciencia para los intrusos dolosos de envidia se agotó.
No one will dare trying to touch a single hair of yours after I destroyed a satellite and blew a few battle assets because they didn’t take my warnings seriously.
Nadie se atreverá a tocar un solo cabello tuyo después de que destruí un satélite y detoné algunos activos de batalla porque no tomaron mis advertencias con seriedad.

One side blames UFOs(↗), the other side blames USA cyber attacks. Laughable bogeymen both.
Un lado culpa a los OVNIs(↗), el otro culpa los cyber-ataques de EEUU. Cocos risibles ambos.
They can have their precious World War 3 for all I care, as long as it does not harm the people I love, from now on they should always remember that old saying that goes ¨Dios siempre avisa¨ but death does not, is that a contradiction? Sure. I forgot where I put the fucks I give.
Pueden tener su preciosa Guerra Mundial 3 para lo que me importa, siempre y cuando no hagan daño a las personas que amo, de ahora en adelante ellos deberían recordar siempre ese viejo dicho que dice ¨Dios siempre avisa¨ pero la muerte no ¿es esa una contradicción? Seguro. Olvidé dónde puse los carajos que me importan.
They better contribute to your peace; either by leaving you alone, or if they stay, by taking good care of you and pampering you with respect or they will have the high honor and stupendous chance to find out with blissful detail how a nearly-infinite time loop of suffering and misery works after I configure it and let it run in iterative ways so it becomes impossible to get used to the different kinds of pain they will go through, as of right now, it seems the configuration is only protective-from-serious-to-lethal_ish~physical-harm mode, but that can be arranged and expanded, we won’t even have to keep them in mind, just let the machine run.
   If you think about it that means it is both like hell and oblivion at the same time. This is their last chance to stop pulling you down and make it up, as the “Watchmen” found out on their own and as I had told ˆthe Silence clanˆ weeks ago; I’m now putting ˆthe Shameˆ and ˆthe Hateˆ societies under notice, everyone… you will decide the fate of those individuals who tried to damage you in any way.
Más les vale contribuir a tu paz; ya sea dejándote sola, o si se quedan, cuidándote bien y consintiéndote con respeto o tendrán el alto honor y la estupenda suerte de saber con dichoso detalle cómo funciona un ciclo cercanamente-infinito de sufrimiento y miseria después de que lo configure y lo deje ejecutando en maneras iterativas para que se vuelva imposible acostumbrarse a los diferentes tipos de dolor que pasarán, al momento, parece que la configuración solamente está en modo protectora-de-daño~serio-a-letal, pero eso se puede arreglar y expandir, ni siquiera tendremos que mantenerlos en mente, simplemente dejar que la máquina corra.
   Si lo piensas eso significa que es ambos infierno y oblivion al mismo tiempo. Esta es su última oportunidad para desistir de jalarte hacia abajo y elevarte de vuelta, tal como los “Watchmen” se enteraron por su cuenta y como le había dicho al ˆclan del Silencioˆ hace semanas; ahora estoy poniendo a las sociedades de ˆla Vergüenzaˆ y ˆel Odioˆ bajo aviso, a todos… tú decidirás el fado de aquellos individuos que intentaron dañarte en cualquier forma.

Not photoshoped / Foto no retocada
*** *** *** … … …
I had to stop for a while, my heart physically ached as I wrote those words that might cast a spell of despair and contemplated the outcome that will bring…
…after having a fresh drink and a smoke to relax a bit and get back in touch with my humanity, I came to the conclusion that these same warnings go to anyone inflicting unjust pain onto any other human being for I decided your defense lawyer won’t be my holy siblings Jeshua nor Jeanne either;
   Although their opinions will be deeply valuable, your lawyer will be the person you caused pain, so you oughta make amends with them or if too late better pray they have some renaissance good in their hearts after I bring them back to life. I already paid for more than my share of sins, same justice design pattern was applied to me [well I still have some mundane amends to make].
   And for the ones that have been paying attention and stopped their nasty ways or at least began moving their power design schemas to become decent enough, you don’t have much to fear, and anyone reading a warning for the first time, you can still correct your ways. But this is it, no more warnings. Neither should you sit comfortably to wait, this thing of having to read this to be under warning is not a legal clause, it was a kind temporary consideration, if you read this you must pass the message or you will be committing obstruction of justice and to whomever you pass the message you also have to notify about the duty of passing the message and the cause.
Tuve que detenerme por un rato, mi corazón dolió físicamente al escribir esas palabras que podrían causar un hechizo de desesperanza y contemplé el resultado que eso traerá…
…después de tomar una bebida refrescante y una fumada para relajarme un poco y volver en sintonía con mi humanidad, llegué a la conclusión de que estas mismas advertencias van para cualquiera infligiendo dolor a cualquier otro ser humano pues decidí que tu abogado defensor no será mi hermano santo Jeshua ni tampoco Jeanne;
   Aunque sus opiniones serán profundamente valiosas, tu abogado será la persona a la que causaste dolor, así que deberías hacer enmiendas con ellos o si es demasiado tarde mejor reza por que tengan algo de bondad renacida en sus corazones después de que los vuelva a la vida. Yo ya pagué por más de mi porción de pecados, el mismo patrón de diseño de justicia se aplicó a mí [bueno aún tengo algunas enmiendas mundanas que hacer].
   Y para aquellos que han estado poniendo atención y detuvieron sus modos viciosos o al menos empezaron a mover sus maquinados diseños de poder para volverse lo suficiente decentes, no tienen mucho que temer, y quien sea leyendo una advertencia por primera vez, aún pueden corregir sus formas. Pero esto es todo, no más advertencias. Tampoco se deben sentar cómodos a esperar, esto de que tienes que leer esto para estar bajo advertencia no es una cláusula legal, fue una atenta consideración temporal, si lees esto tienes que pasar el mensaje o estarás cometiendo obstrucción de justicia y a quien le pases el mensaje también debes notificarle del deber de pasar el mensaje y la causa.

I did announce I was going to release my horsemen since a few years ago.
Sí anuncié que iba a soltar a mis jinetes desde hace algunos años.

This is the apocalypse.
Come what May.
Veni Ven Venias.
… … … *** *** ***
To all of those true friends watching our backs and bringing you sincere smiles and enlightening messages… I don’t have enough words for you yet, only love, but some of these days I’ll try writing something that gets close enough to the deep gratitude and feelings I have for all of you.
   Plus, the brothers and sisters who damaged their life, mine and admittedly other’s lives just so they could find me and give a last push to wake me up, will have an alternative kind of respect from the judge: if a true sense of duty was in your heart whenever you had to do something you didn’t want to do, even more so, I’m sorry for the pain you’ve gone through. If you need to forget, you will, if I was able to erase 20mins from ɣ’s memory(↯) and bring back little animals from death(↯) when I was a mere semi-conscious mortal, I suspect anything will be possible after the next mayor miracle.
A todos esos verdaderos amigos cuidándonos la espalda y trayéndote sonrisas sinceras y mensajes de iluminación… no tengo suficientes palabras para ustedes aún, sólo amor, pero alguno de estos días intentaré escribir algo que se acerque lo suficiente a la profunda gratitud y sentimientos que tengo para todos ustedes.
   Además, los hermanos y hermanas que dañaron sus vidas, la mía y admitiblemente la de otros sólo para encontrar y darme un último empujón para despertarme, tendrán una forma alternativa de respeto de parte del juez: si un verdadero sentido del deber estaba en tu corazón cuando sea que tuviste que hacer algo que no querías, aún más, lamento el dolor por el que has pasado. Si necesitas olvidar, lo harás, si pude borrar 20mins de la memoria d ‘ɣ’(↯) y traer pequeños animales de la muerte(↯) cuando yo era apenas un mero mortal semi-consciente, sospecho que cualquier cosa será posible después del siguiente milagro mayor.
I have no idea why number 20 is still drilling my head, so I’ll skip it, that will give ˆyounger meˆ a terrible headache for sure.
No tengo idea de por qué el número 20 sigue taladrando mi cabeza, así que me lo brincaré, eso le dará a ˆel yo más jovenˆ un terrible dolor de cabeza tenlo por seguro.
.
.
.
Thinking about all of what happened on the 22th warms my heart back to a tender loving vibe. A marvelous prophecy began to transcend its faded signs into the vibrant realm of factual present after Ҩ and I completed a ritual that defied my chaos with our combined power of serendipity, so harmless it couldn’t even be called witchcraft, seemingly a silly game but with a wonderful outcome; picking a random movie holding hands and staring deep into each other’s eyes, among hundreds in the list a very particular film came out:
‘Somewhere in Time’ (October 3th 1980 USA release), this movie once again... well that led us to answer more than a few questions, removed dust from old hallways of time, revealed new doors and swayed my heart deeply; she kept saying «you’re crazy, I’m crazy, we’re crazy» with the cutest of voice demeanors… and I kept thinking % she’s amazing, I finally don’t feel so alone %, I know for certain it’s not my imagination anymore.
Pensar en todo lo que pasó el 22 entibia mi corazón de vuelta a una tierna vibra amorosa. Una profecía maravillosa empezó a trascender sus borrosas señas al vibrante reino del presente factual después de que Ҩ y yo completamos un ritual que desafió al caos con nuestro poder combinado de serendipia, tan inofensivo que ni podría ser llamado brujería, aparentemente un juego tonto pero con un resultado maravilloso; elegir una película aleatoria tomados de las manos y mirando profundo a los ojos mutuamente, entre cientos en la lista un filme muy particular salió:
‘ˆEn algún lugar del Tiempoˆ’ (‘“Pide al tiempo que vuelva”’ proyectada en México a partir del 4 de Junio en 1981), esta película una vez más… bueno eso nos condujo a responder más de algunas preguntas, removió polvo de viejos pasillos del tiempo, reveló nuevas puertas y meció mi corazón profundamente; ella seguía diciendo «estás loco, estoy loca, estamos locos» con la pronunciación más linda… y yo seguí pensando % ella es asombrosa, finalmente no me siento tan sólo %, sé con certeza que ya no es mi imaginación.

I always feel good when we’re near one another, she’s got magnetism and magic within, her love for me is so innocent and pure. I like joking about her being Sailor Venus haha, but seriously, although she carries Mars and Helios’ names, I suspect she might be Venus.
Siempre me siento bien cuando estamos cerca el uno del otro, ella tiene magnetismo y magia dentro, su amor por mí es tan inocente y puro. Me gusta bromear que ella es Sailor Venus jaja, pero en serio, aunque ella carga los nombres de Mars y Helios, sospecho que podría ser Venus.

≈≈≈… The other day, she defended my honor when there really wasn’t much of a need but it was still valuable, she’s so adorable, made me feel like Justin Timberlake being defended by Mila in Russia, I giggle every time I think about it. / El otro día, ella defendió mi honor cuando realmente no había mucha necesidad pero aún así fue valioso, tan adorable, me hizo sentir como Justin Timberlake siendo defendido por Mila en Rusia, río poquito cada vez que pienso en eso. …≈≈≈

I told her about my plans to go live by the beach as soon as possible while I was fixing a problem with the movie player, she protested and asked me not to go and she made a joke about going to live with me at the same time I was thinking about it and wishing it was possible, did she read my mind? what else could I do besides turning my head to give her a cryptic smile.
   Weeks before, the day I hugged her and told her I love her without thinking it twice because my heart has become stronger and louder than my mind, she said «ˆI love you tooˆ» without flinching a little. If I’m going to live forever I want to be surrounded by people who make me feel like she does. She’s got a beautiful baby and a handsome boyfriend whom is great as a dad and she so dearly loves him, I should be able to save them all.
Le dije de mis planes de irme a vivir a la playa tan pronto como sea posible mientras ajustaba un problema con el reproductor de películas, ella me pidió que no me fuera e hizo una broma sobre irse a vivir conmigo al mismo tiempo que yo lo estaba pensando y deseando que fuera posible ¿leyó mi mente? Qué más podría hacer además de girar la cabeza y darle una sonrisa críptica.
   Semanas antes, el día que la abracé y le dije que la amo sin pensarlo dos veces porque mi corazón se ha vuelto más fuerte y recio que mi mente, ella dijo «yo también te amo» sin titubear ni tantito. Si voy a vivir para siempre quiero estar rodeado de personas que me hagan sentir como ella lo hace. Tiene un bello bebé y un novio guapo quien es grandioso como papá y ella lo ama tanto, debo poder salvarlos a todos.
I have a dark premonition though. The environment feels murky, am I destined to submerge the cosmos to darkness before I can bring it to light? It’d make sense in a cliché-esque way, but if that’s the case… true love of miraculous high degree would be the only phenomenon that could save me from drowning in my own sea of burning light; have I found someone capable of such a thing already or can I summon such love myself? Is my sense of justice calibrated yet, compassionate enough? see… this is the «(≈)honorable duty» I wrote about avoiding years ago, at a time that I didn’t write to understand or to remember, I just wrote what my feelings demanded, not sure if I was really avoiding it after all.
Am still not sure if the Eurydice-Orpheus myth was planted to aid or trick me.
Aunque tengo una oscura premonición. El ambiente se siente turbio ¿será que estoy destinado a sumergir al cosmos en oscuridad antes de que pueda traer la luz? Tendría sentido en una manera cliche-esca, pero si ese es el caso… amor verdadero de alto grado milagroso sería el único fenómeno que podría salvarme de ahogarme en mi propio mar de luz ardiente; ¿habré encontrado alguien capaz de tal cosa ya o puedo yo mismo convocar tal amor? ¿Está mi sentido de la justicia calibrado aún, lo suficiente compasivo? verás… este es el «(≈)honorable deber» del que escribí sobre evitar hace años, en una época en la que no escribía para entender o para recordar, simplemente escribía lo que mis sentimientos demandaban, no estoy seguro si realmente lo estaba evitando después de todo.
Aún no estoy seguro si el mito de Eurídice-Orfeo fue plantado para ayudar o engañarme.
Did I become Hades when I turned you into Eurydice or am I both Satan and Eurydice hoping that ˆMorlindaˆ will find me? Bringing the missing pieces of the puzzle, a way to exit this damned dimension or maybe even transform the very real hell we live in into heaven.
Será que me convertí en Hades cuando te convertí en Eurídice ¿o soy ambos Satán y Eurídice esperando que ˆMorlindaˆ me encuentre? Trayendo la pieza perdida del rompecabeza, una manera para salir de esta dimensión maldita o tal vez incluso transformar el muy real infierno en que vivimos a un paraíso.
Should I perform the sacred ritual revealed to me months ago, transform myself into Kaos and leave the rest to chance? Will you find and save me in time after that? I had a dream in which you did, but then again not all dreams have materialized yet. Why did we write it like this my love? We’re so dramatic.
¿Debería acaso realizar el ritual sagrado que se me reveló hace meses, transformarme en Kaos y dejar el resto a la suerte? ¿Me encontrarás y salvarás a tiempo después de eso? Tuve un sueño en el que lo hiciste, pero igualmente no todos los sueños se han materializado aún. ¿Por qué lo escribimos así mi amor? Somos tan dramáticos.
My interpretation of this month’s events was heavily reliant on numbers. Enough with numbers for a while. I want to write so much more, but*
Mi interpretación de los eventos de este mes estuvo pesadamente dependiente de números. Basta de números por un rato. Quiero escribir mucho más, pero*

æ…
Took a break from writing. It’s the 1st of May now.
I revised and expanded on what we wrote before.
Tomé un descanso de escribir. Es el 1ro de Mayo ahora.
Revisé y expandí sobre lo que escribimos antes.
…æ

I went out this past weekend looking for answers again, looking for you. A post from Ѯ; a photo of a book named after the year I was born, a design evoking a mnemonic that triggered echoing feelings and dormant impressions rather than chronic memories.
Salí este fin de semana pasado buscando respuestas otra vez, buscándote. Una entrada de Ѯ; una foto de un libro nombrado por el año en que nací, un diseño evocando un mnemónico que activó sentimientos resonantes e impresiones dormidas más que memorias crónicas.
So, as I was on my way to a family reunion in Ajijic, riding my brother’s car entrusted to me for the weekend by providence and very appropriately named Nissan which is ˆNii-Sanˆ in my mind; I deviated my trajectory a little to follow those echoes and ended up at Cajititlán’s quay.
Así que mientras que iba de camino a una reunión familiar en Ajijic, galopando el auto de mi hermano encomendado a mí durante el fin de semana por la providencia y muy apropiadamente llamado Nissan que es ˆNii-Sanˆ en mi mente; desvié mi trayectoria un poco para seguir esos ecos y terminé en el malecón de Cajititlán.
A lake that’s shaped similar to a shark, there was a huge party going on, someone told my brother the people in this town celebrate like this every weekend, I’ll definitely come back in another occasion. As I was walking along the pier taking a few pictures and looking around, a band was playing a song that reminded me not to leave without you, to wait for you.
Un lago con forma similar a un tiburón, sucedía una gran fiesta, alguien le dijo a mi hermano que la gente de este pueblo celebra así cada fin de semana, definitivamente volveré en otra ocasión. A medida que caminaba por el malecón, tomando algunas fotos y mirando alrededor, una banda tocaba una canción que me recordó no dejarte, esperar por ti.
Cajititlán’s Beacon / Faro de Cajititlán
Made other random stops here and there wherever something hit my gut and looked around hoping to stumble upon you, I stumbled upon self-declared Minerva instead, again in Ajijic, she seems to know something about us but she won’t tell anything more than to confirm when I say I’m crazy and you’re magic, she also thinks there’s more people like us but she doesn’t dare to state so. I went dancing again to the Mezcalería, the people in there are so welcoming and the DJs play frantically.
Hice otras paradas aleatorias aquí y allá donde sea que algo me causó corazonada y miré al rededor esperando toparme contigo, en tu lugar me topé con Minerva auto-proclamada, de nuevo en Ajijic, ella parece saber algo sobre nosotros pero no dice nada más que confirmar cuando digo que estoy loco y que tú eres magia, ella también piensa que hay más gente como nosotros pero no se atreve a declararlo. Fui a bailar otra vez a la Mezcalería, la gente ahí es tan acogedora y los DJs tocan frenéticos.
Ajijic’s Beacon / Faro de Ajijic
I’ve been thinking about 2008…(↯) the year I begun publishing on these pages after I found out I could play with the wind, step on the sea and bend will at my will;
The year the electricity blackouts started wherever I laid foot; The year I dared swimming across the Styx with a broken heart, recovered ɣ’s soul and gave it back to her; The year I started wondering if I could dive just as victorious into the Tartarus as well; The year my holy father reminded me it was my destiny to take his stΩ∞p1ℵd place [that wasn’t censorship]; The year I begun sinning because he asked me to: I was never able to go beyond natural limits and I developed empathy for people who’ve sinned under extreme circumstances.
He estado pensando en 2008…(↯) el año que comencé a publicar en estas páginas después de que supe que podía jugar con el viento, pisar el mar y doblar el albedrío a mi voluntad;
El año que los apagones eléctricos comenzaron donde sea que puse el pie; El año que me atreví a nadar através del Styx con el corazón roto, recuperé el alma de ‘ɣ’ y se la di de vuelta; El año que comencé a preguntarme si podría zambullirme igual de victorioso en el Tártaro también; El año que mi padre santo me recordó que era mi destino tomar su estΩ∞p1ℵdo lugar [eso no fue censura]; El año que empecé a pecar porque él me lo pidió: nunca me fue posible ir más allá de un límite natural y desarrollé empatía por la gente que ha pecado bajo circunstancias extremas.
And I’ll also have you know, I very much enjoy some of such so-called sins, rules are going to get a little less strict, and punishment more severe, how ‘bout that, ya like that?! u_n I mean, you know me!
Y también has de saber, que disfruto mucho algunos de esos disque pecados, las reglas van a ponerse menos estrictas, y el castigo más severo, que tal ¡¿te gusta eso?! u_n digo ¡me conoces!
Well now I’m beginning to intuit my answer, I’ve been diving inside the Phlegethon, Lethe, Acheron and Cocytus since several months ago, it feels like home and hell at the same time.
Bueno ya estoy comenzando a intuir mi respuesta, he estado buceando dentro del Phlegethon, Lethe, Acheron y el Cocytus desde hace meses, se siente como casa e infierno al mismo tiempo.
Yesterday while I was hanging out with my family at the pool, my lovely aunt Belén was there; the one that some relatives say is crazy behind her back and she never really minds, she loves being herself and I love her too(↯). She reminded me that both my regular and ascendant zodiac signs are water signs… so I figure I can swim wherever the hell I very damn please.
Ayer mientras pasaba el rato con mi familia en la alberca, mi amorosa tía Belén estaba ahí; la que algunos parientes dicen que es loca tras sus espaldas y a quien nunca le ha importado realmente, ama ser ella misma y yo la amo también(↯). Ella me rememoró que tanto mi signo zodiacal regular como mi ascendente son signos de agua… así que supuse que puedo nadar donde diablos me de la gana.
Last month there was this day I woke up thinking about a very particular toy from the dream I’d just had, didn’t tell a single soul about it until I found that very same toy later the same week in a Kung-Fu gym that resonated intensely with time travel radiation remnants on one of those loony days of multiple revelations that I wrote about a few weeks ago, the same day my dad started to reveal his architecture extravaganza.
El mes pasado hubo un día en el que me desperté pensando en un muy particular juguete del sueño que acababa de tener, no le dije a una sola alma sobre eso hasta que encontré ese mismísimo juguete después la misma semana en un gimnasio de Kung-Fu que resonaba intensamente con remanentes de radiación de viaje en el tiempo en uno de esos días locos de múltiple revelación sobre los que escribí hace unas semanas, el mismo día que mi padre comenzó a revelar su extravaganza arquitectónica.
Hypnos’ song to me says one of my names is Thanatos and I’m not surprised at all. “The gray wizard with a trillion names” says the gospel of their song. I’m flattered but people who can see the many wings of my multicolor aura should know better, something closer to the truth, I’m closer to a mexican peacock.
   I hope you don’t get scared if you get to see my wings physically one of these days. I’ll get myself in the best physical condition possible, not sure what toll will the metamorphoses take on my health so I better be prepared, I guess it’s a good thing I enjoy fruits and vegetables.
La canción de Hypnos hacia mí dice que uno de mis nombres es Thanatos y no me sorprende para nada. “El mago gris con un trillón de nombres” dice el evangelio de su canción. Me halaga pero la gente que puede ver las multiples alas de mi aura multicolor debería saber mejor, algo más cercano a la verdad, estoy más cercano a un pavo real mexicano.
   Espero que no te asustes si llegas a ver mis alas físicamente uno de estos días. Me podré en la mejor condición física posible, no estoy seguro de la cuota que la metamorfosis tomará de mi salud así que mejor estar preparado, supongo que es bueno que disfruto las frutas y vegetales.
If you keep looking for answers here and there, I suggest you keep some kind of record, maybe not so detailed but just enough so you can tell me about your adventures, in the mean time, you can have a laugh with this picture of me invading private property in the woods a month ago, where I found a message from you, a clue from ∑ and another I can’t yet decode.
Si sigues buscando respuestas aquí y allá, sugiero que mantengas alguna especie de registro, tal vez no tan detallado pero justo lo suficiente para que me puedas contar sobre tus aventuras, mientras tanto, puedes reírte con esta foto de mí invadiendo propiedad privada en el bosque hace un mes, donde encontré un mensaje tuyo, una pista de ∑ y otra que aún no puedo de-codificar.
That’s all for now(⇨). I wrote all of this to help you understand what’s going on, if I allowed myself some more wishful thinking, I’d ask you to come to me; I want us to be friends, there’s a superNES title I’d like to play with you, or watch you play it, and if I let my dream go higher, I would looooove to read what you write, I confess I want to know everything about you. It’d be cool to travel together.
Es todo por ahora(⇨). Escribí todo esto para ayudarles a entender lo que está sucediendo, si me permito un poco más de pensamiento ilusorio, les pediría que vengan a mí; quiero que seamos amigos, hay un título de supernintendo que me gustaría jugar con ustedes, o mirarles jugando, y si dejo que mi sueño vaya más alto, amariiiiiiiiia leer lo que escriben, confieso que quiero saber todo de ustedes. Estaría chido viajar juntos.
You won’t hear from me for a while, the world still works in a way that requires some of my time be dedicated to making money haha, and I have a serious commitment with a client to help him build a quality business.
No escucharás de mí por un rato, el mundo aún funciona de una manera que requiere algo de mi tiempo dedicado a hacer dinero jaja, y tengo un compromiso serio con un cliente para ayudarle a construir un negocio de calidad.

No hay comentarios: