sábado, 6 de mayo de 2017

Testing fate

The universe was telling me to publish that unfinished post (⇦) at midnight, someone was supposed to understand the message, not sure who is it because I made a bunch of mistakes, and published it on and off a few times, and statistics say a few of you saw it.
El universo me decía que publicara esa entrada inconclusa (⇦) a media noche, alguien se suponía que entendería el mensaje, no estoy seguro quien es porque cometí un montón de errores, y lo publiqué sí y no algunas veces, y las estadísticas dicen que algunos de ustedes lo vieron.
I'm still testing fate, trying to be somewhat scientific about it, although a real scientist would protest... I don't mind, this is not real science man, this (⇨) is magic.
Aún estoy probando al fado, intentando ser un tanto científico al respecto, aunque un científico real protestaría… no me preocupa, esto no es verdadera ciencia hombre, esto (⇨) es magia.

No hay comentarios: