viernes, 14 de julio de 2017

Reparación

I suggest you start saving screenshots of your favorite "facebook" posts.
* I started yesterday, already backed up 2017-2015, how are the rest of you doing? *
The cosmos will wipe that scheiße very soon because of the following reasons:
They keep showing us the most hurtful posts and tampering with peoples emotions.
They kept hiding my posts from my friends' feeds.
I don't trust Mark.

I've already seen it will happen in many ways, not even paper backups will remain on their power.
The same goes to all of the so called web 2.0
So get your personal data backed up to your computer or/and an external drive.

And to PayPal if they try to pull an Assassange trick on me.
Minos' Wall is going down.

Oh and btw, I already stopped bothering with the time rewind thing to give people second chances, I don't even know what happened to the navy guy from the other day, he just disappeared.
The universe keeps me somewhat innocent.

æ… July 16
Something woke me up before dawn
asking me to dedicate a dance to the destruction of "Fort Miados",
they must be pulling their hair trying to figure out what happened:
"Mass Surveillance" program will go bust or will go dust.
…æ
I'll be dancing the whole time ✧_✧
It's Shiva time.

æ… July 17
At the same time,
I'm setting fire to the unjust self proclaimed "Roman gods" assets 
that live around 'la Roma' neighborhood: la Condesa, Hipódromo, etc. 
I'll just keep going until they atone.
{ my son, illumination comes with fire }
/ I see now… /
…æ
æ… July 19
Uber will buy replacements for the lost items
that are not returned by drivers to their owners,
including my brother's cellphone.
I already got rid of the CErO,
should I continue until there is no such thing as Uber?
You should thank my parents I'm not an asshole,
I'm just demanding justice.
If you don't put order, I will.
And you won't appreciate my methods.
If your customer service relies on disappointment tolerance,
you will have to ^tolerate^ me, der Übermensch.

Oh hey look, I found the fucks in this drawer,
sweet there are more under the pillow Õ.õ

Inspiration for my first trance track came this afternoon,
its name will be:

{ ø macheTel ø }

And it starts with
-«-estás grabando mal imbecil!-»-
or something like that
…æ

No hay comentarios: