martes, 11 de julio de 2017

Lluvia

   I just had a shower under the rain, it wasn't raining that much but considering it was sunny when I asked for rain I can't complain, I no longer stink so thank you cosmos. Water is usually rationed on Tuesdays and Thursdays but today we had absolutely no water and the electricity had been unstable too since I made some strong declarations yesterday before I started to fix some dimensions of space-time.

   If something like this is happening wherever you are, be calm, everything is peachy. I've been kicking out harmful time travelers, also doing my best to give Jorge and company a chance to be happy if they fix their behavior; worst case scenario they are reborn, possibly in a better situation. It is time.
Might be overdoing the JB imagery a bit, they're so useful.
   Wow, rain water really made a difference, I smell very nice. Neighbors seem to like my presence in the front yard, I don't usually meditate on public but the fresh grass was so inviting walking barefoot didn't suffice.
Hmm… 'Lluvia' is written with double L.
   I also published the perfume video I put together with the footage I recorded a few days ago, there were some interesting coincidences happening while I made it, numbers that make me think of certain women kept repeating while I edited.

By the time I finished the cosmos had already inspired me to name it…
{ ◊ redención ◊ }

   I tested the smell afterwards to find how well developed it is already since it has been resting for more than a few days now. It was great and I'm sure it can get better.

   You might find many of its parallel meanings if you repeat that concept in different situations.
The light went out again, I'm taking a nap for now, thank you AT&T for behaving honorably.
…………………
Yo daug I heard you like 28s so we put a 28 on top of your 28
so you can 28 your mind batshit crazy.
Oh yeah and lets make this scheiße infinite yo!

No hay comentarios: