lunes, 9 de abril de 2018

Creí haberte visto

With my hopes up about being all together soon
This morning I went to sleep thinking about birthdays.
and a vague idea of what you would like as a gift.
I know it's sort of pointless for now,
Well what can I say? I like birthdays.
Might as well be as good as any reason to pamper you
and get you all worked up and excited and smiley.
Even so, I haven't stalked you online,
already saw what I needed to know,
from the night sky and the whisper sun.
Am sure you'll believe me when presuming
to understand your fabricated persona
can be as real as your private self,
even if alternate and parallel.
This is a poem not of course,
guess I'm rambling just so you know
I didn't forget this day.
Am not declaring myself old fashioned,
must be a stubborn whim.
Wanting to know you that way,
from your own proximity warmth,
scented giggles and laughs…
…between stares and look aways
and the whispering skies
of your free waving hair
per la mia

Elle
Jorge

No hay comentarios: