domingo, 15 de abril de 2018

Bajo árboles callejeros

I do remember having that brotherly feeling since the first time I saw Emma, she was acting, unsurprisingly. Every now and then I wonder what would you feel about me saying that on a previous story. A presentiment suggests you won't be offended about it, it's not as if I'm "bro zoning" you, is it? I don't know how to explain it. After sharing that dream I had the other day about being in a Hogwarts‑ish boat I was left thinking if it sounded as if I was a H.Potter fan. I guess I would have if I had been aware of the infinite time I had on my hands or if I hadn't had that sense of urgency about solving my world's problems.
   A world infused with that evident type of magic at the reach of human hands is an amazing dream, though awe can be a two way lane. Unlike relationships with celebrities which tend to be a one way street even if a multi-way flow up in the air. Probably not that different to a relationship with God in many parallels.
   There was something about your gestures, your hair and your voice beyond your Hermione interpretation that reminded me about how much I wanted to have a little sister when I was a child myself.
Now that you've grown you've inspired me with your activism, regardless of being your idea or your agency's like some people rush to say. Such an endeavor touches reality with your perceived magic, and that is oh so real on its consequences.
I've missed having you in my dreams more often; besides symbolically present on other dreams, I remember you visiting me once so far: we were chatting under a front garden tree on a street at a city that looked and felt like Guadalajara.
   Right now I am at a family party: cheese, food, beer and fine wine and the air filled with laughs spawning from simple comments like «¿con salsa o sin salsa?» taken to "alternate contexts".
   This date coincides with a relative's concurrent celebration.

Wished I had the chance to be today
   in such a dream situation with you,
   probably not able to withhold
   a hug I want given and taken,
   for more than simply tell you…
Happy
Birthday
Emma

No hay comentarios: